Benefits of Working with Our Buyer’s Agents



Selling your home? Get a free home value report Buying a home? Search all homes for sale


I’m happy to be joined by Brent Parsons today, who is a buyer’s agent on our team here in Bucks & Montgomery County. We’re a buyer-centric team, meaning we’re very concerned with taking great care of our buyers from first timers to those who are downsizing.

We work with a lot of first-time buyers and just a lot of buyers in general. My goal is to satisfy any individual buyer’s exact goals. Right out of the gate, we align ourselves and make sure we’re a good fit for each other. Usually this happens on the weekends or at night, for your convenience.

We’ll get together and formalize the partnership. In fact, I spend so much time with a lot of clients that we become good friends. After we’ve formalized the partnership, then we’re on to looking at homes. We communicate about what’s important to you; school district, is price an absolute factor, are you pre-approved, the kind of things to make sure we’re prepared. It’s an ongoing process.


"We’ll get together and formalize a partnership."

We’re also going to be very aggressive. We’ll look at the market every day and I’m personally on the MLS twice a day looking for available homes for my clients.

I find that communication is the most important thing. My clients always have an open line of communication, whether that’s emailing, texting, or Facebook, and we’ve also got an awesome home search site to familiarize yourself with the market.

It’s full-time for me, I take it very seriously, and I have a great time doing it, and I expect the same approach from my buyers. I’m willing to sacrifice for my clients and I think they have an advantage because of that.

We’d love to talk with you about your buying situation, so feel free to reach out via phone call or email.

2 comments :

  1. Hey friends, we need to buy a family home in Arizona and some people have suggested Luxury Real Estate in Dove mountain for that. I saw some pictures online and the homes seem very pretty and spacious too. I want to know about their quality so please share a review about these homes. It will be quite helpful for me to make right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has relly helped people,and contains lots of information regarding home health care and many other service.We also provide home health care service in Warminster.

    home health care Bucks County

    ReplyDelete